Tipping games are available when using the C4Broadcaster app on android devices!
- What games are available in the app?
Roll the dice, spin the wheel and token keno are all now available to be used.
- How do I turn on the games?
Tap the games icon from the list on the right, then choose the game you want to play!
- Once you have made the selection, you will be able to set the prizes before pressing “start game” at the bottom of the screen to begin.
- What is the games history button?
When a game is running you’ll see this icon in the top left. Tap it and you’ll be able to review any activity in the game so you can remind yourself which prizes have been won if you missed the notification. Tap it again to return to the chat.
- What is the clock icon under games history?
If there is a clock icon that means someone has tipped to play the game, so it is on cooldown for 1 minute to allow time gor you to complete that prize. Once the timer runs out the game will resume. While the clock is active “game history” will be replaced by the name of the person playing the game and the result.
- How do I stop the game?
Tap the games icon again, and choose “End game”.
- Can I edit the prizes while the game is active?
No, you must end the game first.