Having a Fancy Bios helps nearly every aspect of your camming career – promoting yourself, selling videos, advertising your tip menu and more – here's how you can get make that bio fancy!
Creating A Fancy Bio – The Basics
1. In My Account, click on "Customize Profile".
2. Host your pics in your CAM4 Gallery or on sites like imageshack, Tumblr, Flickr, Twitter, or pbs.twimg.com first, then drop in the link by clicking on the photo icon.
Pro Tip: Set your width to 1080 to make sure your image fills the profile correctly.
Ready for the advanced class?
Make The Most Of Your Fancy Bio
Here's some tips to go beyond the basics and make your Fancy Bio work for you!
1. Show off your assets. Leave your visitors a sexy reminder of what they're missing, they'll subscribe to you and come back for more.
2. Promote your Show dates! Schedule your shows in advance and make it super easy for any viewer to know when to find you in your calendar AND on your profile.
3. Make a tip menu. Make sure that each action on your menu costs a different tip amount, so you know exactly what your viewers are tipping to see!
4. Tell us about yourself. Cheesy, but we wanna know! A picture is worth a thousand words so here’s how to quickly and effectively make a winning first impression.
5. Brand yourself. If you have design skills or a couple hours to learn (or a friend with skills) this will make you look professional and intriguing, not just a pretty face. You can use free software like Canva to make some amazing designs.
6. Give us a take-home. It's a good idea to put all of your info plus some sexy pics into one image that people can save and share, and it’s cute too.
7. Are you from the United Kingdom or Australia? Contact email@example.com to see if you can get a free profile design!
~That’s all for this lesson!
Love your CAM4 Coaching Team