This tutorial will show you how to go from day makeup to an evening look with just an eyeliner change! Cat eyeliner is the perfect makeup addition to lingerie, a dominatrix look, or even Hollywood Bombshell when you pair it with red lips.
Creating The Cat Eyeliner Look
To create this look you will need:
- Liquid liner
- Flat head sable brush (for the concealer)
- Start by putting a base on your eyelids of either concealer or foundation to neutralize your eyelid – this will also make your liner stay in place longer.
- Using the side of your eyeliner brush, start to slowly drag it along your lash line in short small strokes, starting at the outer corner and working your way in.
- Doing short, small strokes is the key to getting a straight line.
- After you have your eye lined it is time to create the 'wing' of your eyeliner. Make sure your face is in a natural position so you can see where the winger is going to sit the best.
- Place your liner at the corner of your bottom lash line and extend outwards at an angle that suits your eye shape. To create a proper cat eye you need to extend your lower lash line, not your upper lash line.
- Once you are happy with your lower lash line you need to connect your lines together by extending your upper eye line; think about drawing a triangle on your eye.
- After they are connected you can fill in the empty space and complete your 'wing'.
- Repeat this process for your other eye now, taking care to match your 'wing' to the other side: take a step back, have your face in a resting position, and extend the lower lash line. Check to see that your line is even with the finished wing on your other eye, then connect the upper and lower line to create your triangle.
- You can sharpen up you wing, or correct a mistake, by using some concealer on a flat head brush and running along the edge of your wing.
Now you have a sexy cat liner technique you can wear on cam to seduce your fans!
~That’s all for this lesson!
Love, Your Coaching Team!